About Being A Supercuts® Training Studio Model
By being a Model, you are helping to train new and experienced Cosmetologists who work at Supercuts® Salons in your area. Stylists receive refresher courses or learn new techniques and procedures that they will take back to their Salon and improve the cuts and coloring services that they provide there. The Training Instructor will be coaching and inspecting what the quality of your services constantly.
As a Model, you must understand & agree that:
- Complimentary Haircuts are given on specific days and times. We DO NOT give haircuts outside of these times.
- You should be patient. Prepare to spend two or three times the usual amount of time that you would expect from your normal Supercuts® Salon haircut.
- If you are going to bring children to the Training Studio, please make sure that you bring someone else along to watch them while you are in your session for their safety. Children should not play with the equipment or chairs, and should wait in the waiting area.
- Please understand that you cannot purchase products when you are inside the Supercuts® Training Studio. The Supercuts® Studios DO not have a Cash Register nor change. Come prepared. You MAY purchase products from the Supercuts® Salon if the Training Studio is located inside a Salon.
- Be open to giving and receiving feedback. Some of the training involves sales techniques so your stylist may be asking you questions, or recommending products. Be prepared to give constructive criticism to the Instructor and Stylist if you are asked, or if you feel it is necessary.
- Gratuities are gratefully accepted by the Stylists for your services, but are NOT required. If you are going to tip, do it just as if you were inside your local Supercuts® Salon. Tips are not necessary for your instructors. Again, Supercuts® Training Studios are not licensed to sell products or handle money.
- Yes, we encourage your children to get a haircut, but we ask that they should be able to sit still in the chair for a longer than normal period of time.
- You are required to join your local Supercuts® Training Studio's Mailing List for advanced notice of days and times for upcoming classes.
- Our Training Studio mailing lists are controlled by YOU. See your area's page where you may sign up yourself by providing your eMail address, name, gender, and phone number. At the bottom of each eMail you receive, you will find instructions for how you can change your profile and preferences for receiving eMails. You can easily put yourself on hold during vacations, update your eMail address, name, etc. Training Studio Instructors send out the mailing, but they do not have the abiliby to manage your eMail preferences.
- At Supercuts®, your privacy is of our utmost concern, and we take it VERY seriously. Please understand that we will NEVER sell or transfer your personal information to ANYONE, EVER! WE PROMISE!